If you don’t like broccoli that’s okay. You’ll like it after your try these!! This makes a great side dish or an excellent snack.
- 2 medium heads of broccoli
- *avocado oil spray
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt
- Shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Wash broccoli in cold water thoroughly
- Cut the stem off the broccoli then cut into small pieces.
4. Grease baking sheet with avocado spray.
5. Place broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet.
6. Spray with avocado oil spray to completely coat. Massage with hands.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until broccoli starts to get slightly browned/slightly crunchy & amazing!
8. Squeeze fresh lemon juice down over the top. Sprinkle with sea salt. An optional topping is shredded parmesan.